Could these be the Fortnite Season 5 week 6 challenges? Well, according to Fortnite Tracker they are!
It is already week 6 of Fortnite Season 5 and this week will have us trying to figure out what those giant heads are looking at!
Previously we were asked to use rifts, find chests in Junk Junction and get kills in Shifty Shafts. While that was pretty straightforward, this one is set to be a bit harder, to be honest.
So, what do we have to do? Well, according to Fortnite Tracker, we’ll be doing time trials, get kills at Tilted Towers and get two Mini-Gun or LMG kills. Potentially the hardest one though is figuring out where on earth the giant heads are looking at in order to find this week’s treasure.
Thankfully, HyperClips Fortnite has released this video which should explain everything if you are struggling. Basically, it is west of Salty Springs and slightly north of the mountain near Fatal Fields. These are the challenges according to Fortnite Tracker:
Free Pass Challenges
- Deal Headshot damage to opponents (500)
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (3000)
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking (1) – HARD
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search chests in Lonely Lodge (7)
- Complete timed trials (5)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2) – HARD
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (3) – HARD
While these haven’t been confirmed by Epic Games, we should say that Fortnite Tracker has been very good at getting these challenge leaks correct.