Club Penguin continues to gather new and old followers and many players in the game are wondering where to find the enchanted feather pin.
The hidden feather pin was something only very few players came across in the game’s original release.
Unlike a lot of other things within Club Penguin, finding the feather pin or even knowing about it isn’t straight forward.
The pin was a special release in line with the game. Obtaining the pin allowed players to access special modes such as Secrets of the Bamboo Forest, and Stage, according to Club Penguin Wiki.
So, as gamers flock back to play Club Penguin with worldwide boredom setting in, a lot are wondering where exactly they can find the Enchanted Feather Pin.
Luckily, we’ve got the information you need to quickly get your hands on one of the game’s more hidden secrets.
Where is the Enchanted Feather Pin in Club Penguin?
It’s pretty easy to find the pin if you know where to go. It’s the knowing where to go that’s the problem as it doesn’t even show up on your screen.
- First, head to the Lighthouse area of the map
- From here, you’ll need to head up the stairs. This should be pretty obvious as there’s a ‘to the top’ sign.
- Once on the top of the lighthouse, you’ll be wondering where the pin is
- Move to the top right corner of the lighthouse top, towards the back railings.
- Once there, walk into the railings and you should get the pin
So, to save your struggling, follow the steps above to get your hands on the pin.