If you’re playing Adopt Me then knowing how to trade is going to be one of the most important aspects of your gameplay.
As millions around the world look to pass the time during the lockdown, Adopt Me is seeing a surge of players both old and new.
Adopt Me is a pretty simple concept. Players adopt pets, build and decorate homes, and complete challenges and tasks in order to build up their inventory.
Obviously, the more experienced players will have plenty already built up. However, for the newer players, fear not, as trading can be a good way of getting some of the harder to come by items a bit quicker.
You’ll need to find somebody willing to trade with you, of course. But if you can find someone, or get a known friend to agree, then it adds another fun element to Adopt Me.
How to trade in Adopt Me
Trading within the game is pretty simple. In fact, it’s one of the easiest things within the entire game to do.
All you need to do is find another player within the map or world. Once you’ve approached them, you can offer a trade.
- First, you’ll need to work out what you’re willing to trade and what you might want in return
- Find another player within the game and approach that player
- Offer them the trade by clicking the ‘trade’ button that pops up (a lot of people will ignore this)
- Select the items you wish to trade. You’ll also then see what you’re being offered in return
- Click accept or decline trade to complete the transaction
This is a pretty cool way to involve your friends within the game. It’s also a good way of getting your hands on some fresh new items. Happy trading!