The Australian Microsoft Store has leaked The Surge 2 release date, and it’s coming very soon.
Developer Deck13 is known for Lords Of The Fallen and The Surge; two video games which tried but ultimately failed to copy the Soulsborne difficulty blueprint.
The Surge 2 is the German studio’s latest effort at mimicking From Software, and it’ll be interesting to see if the sci-fi follow-up comes across as more than just another clunky Dark Souls clone.
- The Last Of Us Part 2 co-game director reveals insane Uncharted detail that went unnoticed
- Will the Persona 5 Royal developers announce Catherine: Full Body DLC at E3 2019?
- Microsoft’s E3 2019 plans leaked: Next-gen console and Fable Reboot
The Surge 2 release date
As spotted by Wccftech, the release date for The Surge 2 has been leaked by the Australian Microsoft store.
According to Microsoft, the somewhat anticipated sequel will compete against Catherine: Full Body and Borderlands 3 by being released on September 24.
The Surge 2 pre-order bonuses
Because video game companies will do just about anything to convince you to prematurely buy a game before any reviews, there’s naturally a bunch of pre-order bonuses for The Surge 2.
The pre-order bonus comes with the URBN Gear Pack. This pack includes:
- Warren’s most iconic weapon from The Surge: the well-used Cutter
- The full-body URBN armor set
- The URBN Judgement Axe
- The URBN Skimmer Drone
- The Lootscan.exe Radar Module
- A unique online message icon
The Surge 2 will land on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 24.