Fortnite Season 5 week 4 challenges have been leaked, and it looks like they should be easy to complete. Last week’s Fortnite challenges had us shooting clay pigeons, getting explosive weapon kills and using a launch pad, which was also pretty straightforward.
This week, you’ll be asked to get sniper rifle damage, simply build structures and get pistol eliminations. These are according to leaks from Fortnite Tracker, who are pretty good at getting these leaks correct.
- Build Structures (250)
- Jump through flaming hoops with Shopping Cart of ATK (5)
- Eliminate opponents in Dusty Divot (HARD) (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Flush Factory (7)
- Search between a gas station, soccer pitch, and Stunt Mountain (HARD) (1)
- Pistol Eliminations (HARD) (3)
Where to find the treasure
This one should be pretty easy. It is located just south of Pleasant Park and slightly west of the gas station nearby.
Pistol eliminations easy?
Well, you will be able to use the silenced pistol, the desert eagle, revolver, and standard pistol to complete this. I would say that the silenced pistol and revolver would be the easiest as they are incredibly common and are reasonably powerful.