Wondering how to find Season 5 week 1 treasure? Well, search no further…
In all the excitement of new skins and new areas to land in, you might have forgotten about the new challenges for Season 5.
Week one started in line with Season 5, so you probably weren’t too sure if they had been released. Come on, admit it, you were checking out the lifeguard skin weren’t you? Perv.
Anyway! The first week of Season 5’s challenges is dead easy and thanks to one YouTuber and Streamer, we have a fool-proof cheat sheet. You simply cannot fail in your challenge for XP.
A new addition to Season 5 is that there are both free challenges and Battle Pass challenges. Complete all of them and you complete that week and get closer to the secret Roadtrip skin.
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/500)
- Search a Supply Llama (0/1)
- Clinger, Stink Bomb or Grenade Eliminations (0/3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores (0/7)
- Search floating Lightning Bolts (0/7)
- Follow the treasure map found in Risky Reels (0/1) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (0/3) (HARD)
All of these are pretty easy, with the only hard one being search a Llama. With so few spawning on the map (3 to be precise) you might just have to get really lucky or wait a little bit.
Squatingdog released his first cheat sheet of Season 5 yesterday, and it will give you everything that you need to complete it.
Remember though, you don’t need to do all of the challenges this week and can complete them at your own pace until the end of Season 5!