Nairo and High Percent have teamed up to present a new Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tier List Maker at SmashTierList.com! Anyone is able to go to the site and create their own Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tier List. The Smash 4 pro player also presented his latest Smash Ultimate tier list, giving his opinions on all the characters in the roster. Here’s how it looks.
New Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tier List by Nairo
Nairo lists Pikachu, Olimar, Diddy Kong, Marth, Lucina, Mewtwo, Meta Knight, and Sheik as the strongest Smash Bros Ultimate fighters. Meanwhile, Luigi, Little Mac, Jigglypuff, Wii Fit Trainer, Bowser Jr, and Mii Fighters are currently lacking.
A lot can change as the game rolls out. Nintendo plans to balance out the game for competitive viability, so we may see more buffs and nerfs in the future.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tier List Maker
Nairo presented the new tier list maker in a Reddit post. It allows users to rearrange icons, set up tiers, and also choose alternate variations. Here are the features listed by Nairo:
- Day & Night Modes!
- Extremely easy to remember URL
- Save button auto-generates an Imgur link
- Character Icons include the alternate variations(Alph, Female Robin, Male Wii Fit, etc) and individual Pokemon for Pokemon Trainer. New characters will be updated immediately!
- Add and remove Tier boxes on the fly. Over 10 colors to choose from. Write your own custom text!
- All character icons will show a character slide pertaining to the character after clicking them
- Clicking the character slide will send you to that characters SSBWiki page, showcasing how they’ve changed from Smash 4 and in the future, their buffs & nerfs from patches. This will give users a refresher on the strengths and weaknesses of a characters
- Planning to link to frame data per character as well once the game releases!
The new tier list maker is a collaboration by Nairo, PG Spike, and High Percent. You can check it out and make your own tier lists at SmashTierList.com.