Crossbow in Fornite? YES!
Just a week after the launch of the rather game changing minigun, Fortnite is pushing out its next update.
And this patch is going to get us feeling pretty loved up, because it is valentines-themed, including a rather snazzy crossbow, I can’t wait to get my hands on – as long as it’s like Cassie’s from Paladins.
Anyway, patch notes for V.2.4.2 has revealed what new cosmetic changes are coming in the new update, but also changes which will impact the gameplay.
- The Shooting Test #1 Limited-Time Mode has been switched to Solo only.
- Known Issue: The Shooting Test does not save progression for stats or challenges.
- Shotgun headshot damage increased to 200% (was 150%).
- Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
- Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has damage fall-off.
Players will no longer slide off rooftops.
Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain basement corners.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain south of Retail Row.
- This weapon fires Arrows, which are an unlimited ammo type.
- Found from floor loot and treasure chests.
- This weapon comes in both Rare and Epic variants.
And of course, as came with other holiday events, there will be a whole load of new skins which you can spend your hard earned cash or V-Bucks on.
If i’m honest, I’ve absolutely got my eye on that rather cute but albeit terrifying pink bear…feeling all lovey-dovey.
The patch will be released on February 8th, so good luck if you can get in the servers on that day…