We cannot wait to play the Fortnite Fly Explosives LTM!
Remember the high explosives playlist that came out at the start of 2018? That playlist was an absolute belter and allowed us to spam as many rockets and grenades as possible.
Ironically, the meta did actually become like this LTM for a long time, with people looking to spam as many explosives as possible. While Epic Games has done their best to tone that down a little with the reduction of explosive ammo, it is still strong.
Another exciting addition to the game was the jetpack which was included back in Season 4 and was a lot of fun.
So, why are we talking about this? Well, Epic has added a new playlist, the Fly Explosives LTM!
— Guilix 4ever (@Nauj66459020) July 31, 2018
Fly Explosive’s LTM
- Only Explosive Weapons can be found in this mode.
- Floor Loot spawners will occasionally spawn Jetpacks.
- Fly Explosives Jetpacks have increased fuel regen rate & decreased burn rate compared to Default
- Jetpacks, to keep pilots in the sky a bit longer.
- Between-storm wait times have been reduced due to players needing less time to find adequate
- loot (avg. match length should be lower than 20m).
- Rocket Ammunition capped at 120.
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) are tracked in this mode.
This playlist sounds all sorts of incredible, and we cannot wait to get involved in the fun and mayhem that it will bring with it.