Fornite Season 5 Week 10 challenges have been leaked and you will need to finish them!
The final week of challenges for Fortnite has been leaked to give us the final chance to get the level 100 skin. To be fair, you probably should have completed it by now, but the week 10 challenges do look like they will be straightforward.
While we are all looking forward to seeing what happens with the start of Season 6 and that giant cube, you might as well complete these challenges. This week, you will apparently be asked to consume apples and mushrooms, get eliminations and find jigsaw puzzle pieces.
These apparent leaks come from Fortnite leaker, siloxleaks.
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Basements (7)
- Consume Apples or Mushrooms (20)
- Eliminate Opponents (HARD) (10)
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (7)
- Deal damage to opponents (5,000)
- Search between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green (HARD) (1)
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Pleasant Park (HARD) (1)
The final listed challenge is another one of these stage ones which can be incredibly annoying. Thankfully though, SiloLeaks claimed that the stages will be as follows:
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Pleasant Park
- Stage 2: Eliminate an opponent in Wailing Woods
- Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent in Lucky Landing
This should be easy, and you could do it one in a match if you get lucky with the storms. The likelihood is though that you will need three games to complete this one, which shouldn’t be too hard to do.